domenica 22 ottobre 2023

Neil Young - 1978-10-22 - San Francisco, CA (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

Neily Young - Guitar, Keyboards, Harmonica
Ralph Molina - Drums
Billy Talbot - Bass
Frank "Pancho" Sampedro - Guitar, Keyboards

CD1:
01 - Sugar Mountain
02 - I'm A Child
03 - Comes A Time
04 - After The Gold Rush
05 - Thrasher
06 - My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)
07 - When You Dance I Can Really Love
08 - The Loner
09 - Welfare Mothers
10 - The Needle And The Damage Done
11 - Lotta Love

CD2:
01 - Sedan Delivery
02 - Powderfinger
03 - Cortez The Killer
04 - Cinnamon Girl
05 - Like A Hurricane
06 - Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
07 - Tonigh's The Night

Notes:
Recorded at San Francisco's Cow Palace one October night in 1978, it spotlights Young's versatility. The talented and magnetic performer switches easily between playing solo on acoustic guitar or piano on tracks like "Sugar Mountain" and "Comes a Time" and totally rocking out with Crazy Horse on "Cinnamon Girl" and the blustery closer "Like a Hurricane."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento