domenica 24 settembre 2023

The Police - 1983-09-24 - Frejus, FR (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

Saturday, September 24, 1983
Frejus, France
LES ARENES
98:28

Lineage: 
Unknown gen cassette>CD>EAC>WAV>FLAc

Disc 1:
01 - Voices Inside My Head
02 - Synchronicity I
03 - Synchronicity II
04 - Walking In Your Footsteps
05 - Message In A Bottle
06 - Walking On The Moon
07 - O My God
08 - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
09 - Wrapped Around Your Finger
10 - Tea In The Sahara
11 - Hole In My Life
12 - Spirits In The Material World

Disc 2:
01 - Invisible Sun
02 - One World (Not Three)
03 - King Of Pain
04 - Don't Stand So Close To Me
05 - Every Breath You Take
06 - Murder By Numbers
07 - Roxanne
08 - Can't Stand Losin' You/Regatta De Blanc
09 - So Lonely

I have seen a version of this running around with about 1/3 of it missing, and if you are going to get this you might as well go complete. So here is that source. The drums are a bit tinny for my taste, and due to the mix I would bet the taper is on Sting's side of the stage (bass and all vocals cut through clear, drums aren't so bad, but the guitar is buried most in the mix). It is all here save for a few seconds of the ending of Murder By Numbers being gone. This one isn't the best from this tour, but once you get a few others I don't think you will be too let down provided you don't treat this as a holy grail.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento