lunedì 11 dicembre 2023

The Police - 1983-12-11 - Glasgow, Scotland (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

The Police 
The Apollo Theatre 
Glasgow, Scotland 
December 11, 1983 


Source: Soundboard recording > ? > 2nd generation (?) TDKD120 cassettes > Nero > CD Wave > FLAC. Taped by unknown. Transferred by BehindBlueEyes. 

CD 1: 
01. Synchronicity 1 
02. Synchronicity 2 
03. Walking In Your Footsteps 
04. Message In A Bottle 
05. Walking On The Moon 
06. Oh My God 
07. De Do Do Do 
08. Wrapped Around Your Finger 
09. Tea In The Sahara 
10. Hole In My Life 
11. Spirit In The Material World 

CD 2: 

12. Invisible Sun 
13. One World 
14. King Of Pain 
15. Don't Stand So Close To Me 
16. Every Breath You Take 
17. Murder By Numbers 
18. Roxanne 
19. Can't Stand Losing You Reggatta De Blanc 
20. So Lonely 

Total time = 97:04 

Note by stranjluv101: "This tape was originally a friend's who was a massive Police fan and we shared our tape collections for the purpose of trading. I was there when he picked this up from a trader at a record fair in Glasgow. Why I remember the occasion was that the trader was stuck in a corner and had a shoe box containing only this Police gig. I don't think he was a professional trader going by the size of his collection! I suspect it's probably 2nd generation from the master. I'm converting some of my old tapes to CD for my own benefit and do not have profesional equipment, just my old tape deck and PC. This tape was a bitch to transfer and really suffered from hiss. I changed the tape deck on my third attempt and got a better recording from my Sony Walkman! The quality has improved but it still suffers from the hiss but it's no where near as bad as my first two attempts." 

1 commento: