giovedì 16 febbraio 2023

David Gilmour - 1984-04-25 - Copenhagen, DK (DVDfull aud-shot)

(DVDfull aud-shot)

Picture - single cam - VG +
Sound - mono - VG +!
Chapters - every 5 min

01 - Until We Sleep
02 - All Lovers Are Deranged
03 - There's No Way Out of Here
04 - Love On The Air
05 - Mihalis
06 - Cruise
07 - Short and Sweet
08 - Run Like Hell
09 - Out Of The Blue
10 - Let's Get Metaphysical
11 - You Know I'm Right
12 - Blue Light
13 - Murder
14 - end of dvd

***missing***
Near The End
Comfortably Numb
I Can't Breathe Anymore

Notes.
There is some great close ups and most importantly the audio is good!. Anytime I see "camera audio" or "mono" on an older show I get worried. I play this threw 2 speakers and it sounds great! Hope this is something you all can enjoy.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento