venerdì 10 maggio 2019

Bon Jovi - 2000-06-16 - New York City, NY (DVDfull aud-shot)

(DVDfull aud-shot)

Band name: Bon Jovi
Date: June 16th, 2000
Venue: Rockefeller Plaza
Location: New York City, NY, United States
Tour name: Crush Promo
Source: Audience
Source information: Master VHS Tape
Chapters:Yes
Menus:No

extra info: this DVD is PAL , I get this in trade so my first thought was , there sure always exist a other version , I am already happy I have this Venue

DVD Recieve in trade =>Hard drive => you

Soundcheck:
01. You Give Love A Bad Name (Without Jon)
02. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (Without Jon)
03. Bad Medicine (Without Jon)
04. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
05.it's my life
06. You Give Love A Bad Name
07.Just older
08.Say it isn't so
09.The End

Today show:
01.it's my life (Interview)
02.it's my life
03.You Give Love A Bad Name
04.I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
05.Say it isn't so
06.Bad Medicine
07.The End

Video attributes:
Video compression mode: MPEG-2 (DxVA off)
TV system: 625/50 (PAL)
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Display mode: Both Pan&scan and Letterbox
Source picture resolution: 352x576 (625/50)
Frame rate: 25.00
Source picture letterboxed: Not letterboxed
Bitrate: 5.66Mbps

Audio attributes:
Audio coding mode: Dolby Digital
Sampling rate: 48kHz
Audio application mode: Not Specified
Number of audio channels:2.0
Bitrate: 224 Kbps
Number of audio streams: 1

Note:
This date and sure say this year brings me a lot of memory's
The band that coming back , who ever was thinking that :) after 4 years you can say , ok there were solo tours but between 1998 and the end of 1999 nothing !!! (in 1999-2000 in europe there was a song made of single by name : Real life, the cd shop told me its realy not good for sale, then l realy was thinking its the end of the band lol) me myself had almost given up that the band would come back :( , as a big fan I'm realy happy believe that when the band came back !!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento