venerdì 15 dicembre 2023

Blue Oyster Cult - 1981-12-15 - Reseda, CA (Pre-FM/FLAC)



(Pre-FM FLAC)

Quality: B+

Lineage:
Trade CDR>EAC>TLH (FLAC 8) (I don't know anything else about the lineage prior to the CDR I received in a trade)

Buck Dharma
Eric Bloom
Allen Lanier
Joe Bouchard
Rick Downey

CD 1:
01 - Dr. Music
02 - E.T.I.
03 - Hot Rails to Hell
04 - The Red & the Black
05 - Cities on Flame
06 - Joan Crawford
07 - Burnin' for You
08 - Veteran of the Psychic Wars
09 - ME 262

CD 2:
01 - Godzilla
02 - Bass Solo
03 - (Don't Fear) the Reaper
04 - Heavy Metal
05 - Roadhouse Blues w/Robby Krieger * (omitted, offically released on ETL in '82)

notes:
I believe this is pre-FM source, but am not totally sure. If anyone knows, please verify. I did some research and found out that *"Roadhouse Blues" from this show was included on ETL in '82. That track has been omitted. I believe that no other songs from this show were ever commercially released.

1 commento:

  1. My version has an extra track which I believe was played at this concert. It's "Born to be wild", played between the Godzilla bass solo and "The Reaper". More informations here: http://ace-bootlegs.com/blue-oyster-cult-me-262/

    RispondiElimina