giovedì 14 gennaio 2021

Shindig - Best Of (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

V.A. - BEST OF SHINDIG! 1964-1965

24 artists, 49 songs

DVD-5 NTSC
Size: 3.93 GB
Duration 1:47:22
Chapters: Every track
DVD Cover included

Shindig! was an American musical variety series which aired on ABC from September 16, 1964 to January 8, 1966. The show was created and hosted by Jimmy O'Neill, a disc jockey in Los Angeles at the time.

Video Attributes:
Video Codec: MPEG-2
TV System: NTSC
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Resolution: 720 x 480
Framerate: 29.970 fps
Average Bitrate: 3584 kbps

Audio Attributes:
Audio Codec: LPCM

THE BEATLES
Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey
I'm A Loser
Boys

THE EVERLY BROTHERS
Love Is Strange

THE BYRDS
I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
The Bells Of Rhymney
Chimes Of Freedom
Turn! Turn! Turn!

BILLY PRESTON
Short Fat Fanny

THE McCOYS
Hang On Sloopy

THE ROLLING STONES
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Down The Road Apiece
Oh Baby (We Got A Good Thing Goin')
Down The Road Apiece (alt. version)
Let The Good Times Roll
Mercy Mercy

JERRY LEE LEWIS
Mean Woman Blues

THE YARDBIRDS
For Your Love
Heart Full Of Soul

THE HOLLIES
I'm Alive
Too Much Monkey Business

THE TURTLES
Needles And Pins
It Ain't Me Babe

THE SEARCHERS
High Heel Sneakers

THE WHO
I Can't Explain
Daddy Rolling Stone
I Can't Explain (alt. version)
My Generation

GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS
Ferry Cross The Mersey
Dizzy Miss Lizzy

THE RONETTES
Be My Baby

SONNY & CHER
I Got You Babe

DONOVAN
Catch The Wind
Colours

THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS
This Little Girl Of Mine

MANFRED MANN
Watermelon Man
5-4-3-2-1

GEORGIE FAME & THE BLUE FLAMES
Yeh Yeh

MARIANNE FAITHFUL
There But For Fortune

THE KINKS
Milk Cow Blues
I Gotta Move
You Really Got Me/All Day And All Of The Night

BILLY J. KRAMER AND THE DAKOTAS
My Babe

FONTELLA BASS
Rescue Me

THE DAVE CLARK FIVE
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah/Can't You See That She's Mine
Everybody Knows (I Love You)
Anyway You Want It
Because
Glad All Over

1 commento:

  1. Hello, many thx for all your works. There's a problem with this Shindig DVD. The files are corrupted. Thx again !

    RispondiElimina