sabato 4 novembre 2023

Hall and Oates - 1979-11-04 - Los Angeles, CA (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

The Roxy Theater

lineage
FM Broadcast > ??? > CDR Trade

01 - Intro
02 - The Woman Comes and Goes
03 - Don't Blame it On Love
04 - Rich Girl
05 - Do What You Want, Be What You Are
06 - It's a Laugh
07 - Sweet Soul Music
08 - Band Introduction
09 - Serious Music
10 - Wait For Me
11 - Sara Smile
12 - She's Gone
13 - Pleasure Beach
14 - Be Bop Drop
15 - Intravino
16 - Room To Breathe

notes
I remember listening to this live on KLOS-FM here in LA, and taping it. No clue what ever happened to the tape I recorded with my Aiwa or Marantz or Sony tape deck of the day, but I was able to get a copy many years later in a cdr trade and wanted to share here it on Dime. My memory was how I couldn't believe how Hall and Oates rocked. It was a great evening of 70's power pop.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento