domenica 31 marzo 2019

Led Zeppelin - 1969-01-09/10/11/12 - San Francisco, CA (AUD/FLAC) "Fresh Garbage"



(Audience FLAC)

The 11th is from the SBD, the rest are AUD

Fillmore West

"Fresh Garbage" - Scorpio (LZ-08011)
Lineage: Scorpio Silver > EAC WAV > FLAC > TLH Re-encoded to FLAC Level 8.

*Thanks to BackyardTyrone for this*

Disc 1, January 10th:
The Train Kept A Rollin’, I Can’t Quit You,
As Long As I Have You (inc. Fresh Garbage, Shake), Dazed And Confused,
How Many More Times (inc. Dream Lover, The Hunter)

Disc 2: 
White Summer - Black Mountain Side, Killing Floor, You Shook Me,
Pat’s Delight, Babe I’m Gonna Leave You, Communication Breakdown, For Your Love

Disc 3, January 11th:
Intro, I Can’t Quit You, Dazed and Confused, You Shook Me,
How Many More Times, Communication Breakdown.

Bonus track,
January 9th: 
The Train Kept a Rollin’

Disc 4, 
January 12th:
As Long As I Have You (inc. Mockingbird, Fresh Garbage),
I Can’t Quit You, Dazed And Confused, Babe I’m Gonna Leave You, Communication Breakdown,
You Shook Me

Disc 5:
White Summer - Black Mountain Side, The Train Kept A Rollin’, Pat’s Delight,
How Many More Times (inc. The Hunter), Killing Floor

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento