domenica 6 marzo 2022

Heaven and Hell - 2007-04-29 - Broomfield, CO (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

Broomfield Events Center

SxPxDxCx master
EX+ AUD recording

Taped and Transferred by SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N > JK Labs DVC-V12 > JB3
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time: 108:41

01. After All (The Dead)
02. Mob Rules
03. Children Of The Sea
04. Lady Evil
05. I
06. Sign Of The Southern Cross
07. Voodoo
08. The Devil Cried
09. - drum solo -
10. Computer God
11. Falling Off The Edge Of The World
12. Shadow Of The Wind
13. Die Young
14. Heaven And Hell
15. - encore -
16. Neon Nights"

Running time: 108:41 min

notes:
This was taped by SxPxDxCx and first uploaded to Dime by ZekeRnR on May 8, 2007 (SEE HERE), many thanks to them (possibly it's one and the same person, I do not know). I only rarely give an "Excellent plus" rating to an AUD recording, but IMHO this recording really deserves it. AMAZING sound! This is surely one of the best recordings of the 2007 tour, mabe THE best AUD recording?* I do not have them all, and I will never find the time to listen through all of them, so others might be better able to judge this.
"After All (The Dead)" fades in (but close to the beginning of the song, so not much is lost). Possibly I re-named the tracks at some point, plus I added new fingerprints, a zoomed picture of the frequency spectrum (looks perfectly lossless) and this re-upload info - nothing else was changed by me.

* Talking about EX+ ratings, I am looking for two other recordings of the 2007 tour which are said to have EX+ sound, see the following requests:

1 commento:

  1. Thanks for keeping the Source info intact. Was just listening to this. Great show.

    RispondiElimina