sabato 23 settembre 2023

The Police - 1983-09-23 - Nimes, FR (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

Nimes, Les Arenes

01 - Message in a bottle
02 - Walking on the moon
03 - Oh my God! (cut)
04 - De do do do de da da da
05 - Wrapped around your fingers
06 - Tea in the Sahara (cut)
07 - Hole in my life
08 - One World (not three)
09 - Don't stand so close to me
10 - Every breath you take
11 - Roxanne
12 - I can't stand losing you / Reggatta de blanc
13 - So lonely (cut)

RTL broadcast (AM)

This one was requested to me, so I took the chance to pick up the dusty tape and transfer the content on my hard disk for you benefit. This one was traded back in 1991. I doesn't sound very much a radio broadcast to me, but there are a few elements for which I suspect I suspect this IS actually from radio:

- I got it from the french guy who taped it, and he said he did it from the radio
- RTL broadcasted in AM until mid-80's, which explains why the sound is not as clean as a FM programme
- the audience is almost non-existent is the recording, which means that the recording is probably taken from soundboard
- other RTL shows around the same period (even from The Police) have the same 'kind' of sound
- some tracks are cut off; the taper explained me that he had cut off the nasty speaker interrupting the music

1 commento: