domenica 20 gennaio 2013

Rainbow - 1980-05-09 - Tokyo, JP (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Title: Since You've Been Gone

Venue: Budokan Hall, Tokyo Japan.

Source: Ex Audience Recording


Lineage:

2CD > WAVE > FLAC

Ritchie Blackmore: Guitar

Graham Bonnet: Vocals
Roger Glover: Bass
Don Airey: Keyboards
Cozy Powell: Drums

Disc.1

01: Land Hope And Glory
02: Over The Rainbow
03: Eyes Of The World
04: Love's No Friend
05: Band Intro
06: Ritchie Solo
07: Since You've Been Gone
08: Over The Rainbow
09: Man On The Silver Mountain
10: Greensleeves
11: Catch The Rainbow

Disc.2
01: Don Airey Solo
02: Lost In Hollywood
03: A Light In The Black
04: Ritchie Solo
05: Ode To Joy
06: Don Airey Solo
07: Cozy Powell Solo
08: Lost In Hollywood
09: Ritchie Solo
10: Lazy
11: All Night Long
12: Long Live Rock'n Roll
13: Kill The King
14: Long Live Rock'n Roll


My Notes
Again this hasn't been on the tracker and like most of the stuff I obtain it came in a postal trade sometime ago.

I must apologise as this is one of my favourite Bonnet recordings for my own listening pleasure long before sites such as these I combined the two discs into one. Sorry about that but then the internet was something you found on Star Trek. The split would have come at track 12 which would be track 01 disc 2. I have added a MD5 because without one I couldn't share it.


So one of the best 1980 recordings an Excellent+ audience recording. Only critism and I am splitting hairs here it is a bit thin the sound, but a bit of twiddling here and there with a graphic equaliser and you can get this sounding awesome.


So sound quality for me easily 9/10 or Ex+

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento