giovedì 29 settembre 2022

Yardbirds - 1964-1968 - TV Concert Footage (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

Type: Compilation (best of), Video, Bootleg
Genre: Rock/Blues:NTSC:Region-Free:Full Menu"s:96 Minutes

UK TV 1964

01 - Louise
02 - I wish I would


SHINDIG - 1965
03 - I wish I would
04 - Heart Full of Sould
05 - I'm a man
06 - For your love


WHERE THE ACTION IS - 1966
07 - I wish I would
08 - You're better man than I
09 - Shapes of Things

HOLLABALLO A GO GO - 1966
10 - I'm a man

NME POLL WINNERS CONCERT - 1966
11 - Train Kept a Rollin'
12 - Shapes of Things


BLOW UP - 1967
13 - Stroll on

BEAT BEAT BEAT - 1967
14 - Shapes of Thing
15 - Happenings Ten Years Time ago
16 - Over Under sideaways down


UP BEAT - 1967
17 - Heart full of soul

BATON ROUGE - 1967
18 - Train Kept a Rollin'
19 - I'm confused
20 - Good Ni9ght Sweet Sally


BEAT CLUB - 1970
21 - Reannaisance (with Keith Relf)
22 - Islant


Notes:
a wealth of 1964-1968 footage of the band, even including a couple of live 1964 clips (of "Louise" and "I Wish You Would") with the Eric Clapton lineup. Some of the scenes with the Jeff Beck lineup are terrifically exciting live performances, particularly their Shindig versions of "For Your Love," "Heart Full of Soul," and a wild "I'm a Man." The less widely circulated 1966 NME Poll Winners Concert shows them with Beck doing strong live versions of "Train Kept A-Rollin'" and "Shapes of Things," and a 1967 German TV clip has the Jimmy Page lineup on "Shapes of Things," "Happenings Ten Years Time Ago" (though Page can't quite simulate all the psychedelic sounds of the instrumental break), "Over Under Sideways Down," and (oddly, not listed on the cover) an extended "I'm a Man." The biggest kick of all is reserved for a 1968 French television appearance that had the Page lineup present "Dazed and Confused" -- the same song more famously recorded slightly later by Led Zeppelin, and which the Yardbirds never released an official version of while active. As a bonus, there's also a German Beat Club performance by Renaissance, the band singer Keith Relf and drummer Jim McCarty formed after the Yardbirds Broke up good luck guitar sam in kansas city

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento