martedì 19 marzo 2013

The Cure - 1980-10-xx - Belgium (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

This one is pretty rare. I got it on a trade years ago, and here's the info I found on it on this GREAT site: http://www.cure-concerts.de

The story says that Smith made a mix-tapes for a belgian fan (a mix from 3 belgian concerts (to my point of view from 2 concerts, cos' we have the debut from one concert & the end from another one !)

Juantxu

01 Play for today
02 Three imaginary boys
03 Primary
04 10.15 saturday night
05 Accuracy
06 At Night
07 Fire in cairo
08 M
09 In your house
10 Boys don't cry
11 Another day
12 Jumping someone elses train-Another journey by train
13 Grinding halt
14 A forest
15 Seventeen seconds
16 Forever
17 Killing an arab
18 All cats are grey
19 I'm cold
20 Do you wanna touch
21 A forest

1 commento:

  1. Go to cureforall.eklablog.com for the pitch corrected version.

    Done by me... thanks... almost all of the old cure tapes are off pitch, but I fixed them all and they are posted their...

    T.U.B.E. guy should check it out... why post something that is off pitch?

    RispondiElimina