sabato 25 maggio 2019

Ozzy Osbourne and friends - 2012-06-02 - Malmö, SWE (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

source: Audience master, Zoom H2 WAV 44.1kHz
length: 92.49
quality: B+


01 - Intro
02 - Bark at the moon
03 - Mr. Crowley
04 - Suicide solution
05 - I don´t know
06 - Shot in the dark
07 - Gus G - solo / Rat salad / Tommy Clufetos - solo
08 - Iron man (feat. Geezer Butler & Slash)
09 - War pigs (feat. Geezer Butler & Slash)
10 - N.I.B. (feat. Geezer Butler & Slash)
11 - Fairies wear boots (feat. Geezer Butler & Zakk Wylde)
12 - I don´t wanna change the world (feat. Zakk Wylde)
13 - Crazy train (feat. Zakk Wylde)
14 - Mama, Im coming home (feat. Zakk Wylde)
15 - Paranoid (feat. Geezer Butler, Slash & Zakk Wylde)


Notes by the taper:
Ok, so the set was cut for some strange reason. I wanted to hear Killer of giants but that one was gone, as was Into the void. At least the latter must have been a spur of the moment decision since Geezer seemed intent on playing one more song, but hastily left the stage when Ozzy announced I don´t wanna change the world, and Blasko didn´t seem prepared either so in the video you see him arriving on stage when the song is already under way. Strange this, since Ozzy was in a great mood, the weather was nice (though a bit cold) and the audience seemed pretty appreciative.

Nonetheless I did enjoy myself. It was a good gig, too short by anyone´s standards but the addition of Slash was a welcome bonus since I enjoyed his playing. Best songs of the evening were Fairies, Change and Mama since I had dreamed of seeing Ozzy with Zakk since I never had the chance all those years ago.

I had a golden circle-ticket so I was quite close to the stage. Lots of clapping and cheering and I did not have high hopes about the recording. As it turns out it´s not too shabby. A little tinny perhaps, but overall very listenable. Listen to the youtubeclip and decide for yourself.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento