domenica 18 settembre 2016

Iggy Pop - 1983-06-20 - Tokyo, JP (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Tape transfer by guigui

Lineage:
2nd Gen audience tape > PC > Noise Removal in Audacity > FLAC > you

01. Fire Engine (cut)
02. Fortune Teller (Benny Spellman)
03. China Girl
04. One for my Baby (Frank Sinatra)
05. Loose (cut)
06. I'm Bored (cont)
07. Run like a villain
08. No Fun
09. Real Cool Time
10. Nightclubbing
11. I'm a conservative (aborted)
12. I'm a conservative
13. Bo Diddley (Bo Diddley)
14. The Villagers
15. Mass Production
16. 96 Tears (? and the Mysterians)

Notes:
About this one tape, I got it, along with two others from 2 others shows from the following nights of the same Japan Leg of the 1983 Breaking Point Tour during my brief trading days in the mid nineties. If this fellow trader evers reads this, may he forgive me for forgetting his name, but may he be blessed. He recorded those 3 shows. Sound quality isn't the best (at most a B) but they tell the tale of a 1983 Iggy on the verge of a much needed break (from recording and touring as well as some substances) who gets to meet his then-future, now-ex, wife Sushi. On one of the shows he clearly mentions her being there and introduces her to the audience.

This show has the lowest quality of the three tapes. Some cuts on the opener Fire Engine, during No Fun and beetween Loose and I'm bored are present on my copy and come from the master tape. There is also a rare gem : the "Bo Diddley" that you don't hear at every Iggy gig.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento